Monday, December 2, 2013

November 21--Day 137







Ever wanted to see a Chinese flea market? Ha. All the students got together to sell things they didn't want anymore. We weren't planning on buying anything, but having the foreign teachers there caused such a stir we had to sing a song, and since they were our students, we had to buy things. We got lots of little random, happy things. It cost only a few dollars, and made tons of our students happy. One kid had a little bunny! They have the most adorable pets; they're all small and cute. Since they're not allowed to have pets, they only buy little ones that are easy to hide.
One of my students, Gavin, drew this on the board for me yesterday. She wanted me to smile when I walked into class today. Aw!
And, when the piano just can't cut it, this Book smooths instantly. I love Thursday afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment