Friday, October 10, 2014

October 8--Day 458







Party at lunch! I can't even describe how much I love these guys. When I leave, my heart . . . Let's not talk about it. Because of the mandatory physical exercise exam tonight, the only person we could find to eat with us was Brian. And he'd already eaten. But we got to meet his roommates and get one of them excited to learn English. Score. We realized tonight that we've only known Brian for three months. Whoa. How is that even possible? I cannot imagine my life without him. Oh! And we found a non-Chinglish shirt! "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. -Mark Twain" Good job, cuz. Not only did your words end up on a guy's shirt in China, but they all managed to make it with all the correct words in the correct order. {Cue applause}

No comments:

Post a Comment