Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 4--Day 120





Ok, so I know it looks disgusting, but this is the "fried cookie salad." Also, for your viewing pleasure, delicious meat stuffing (just add floss), mini sandwiches, and "delicious fashion" unidentified dried something or other.

We ate lunch with Ray today. We met him randomly on the bus in August. I love my students; they're amazing. But the best feeling is when someone moves across the line into real friendship. It makes all the difference in the world, just being able to do nothing with them, just hanging, just being comfortable. I wish I could be this way with every single on of my students. Pr*y I'll be able to get so close to all of them.

Tonight, Nikki (a student from two years ago) and some of her friends (Cindy and May) and her mother came over for dinner. It was a great time. She was just as much an encouragement to us as I hope we were to them.

Nikki and her mother and Cindy and May and Ray all know Him. It would be amazing to add more names to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment