Monday, November 11, 2013

November 8--Day 124



Today was great! I got to go record again for the Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hainan Longmu Bay advertisement. And this time, Cathy got to come with me as my translator! So, meet Cathy. We met her in August, as we helped her prepare for the speech competition. She's actually still my student. We're good friends now; she's one of our "regulars." We're always around her. Pr*y for her. We haven't had many opportunities yet. But, I know there's the opportunity for opportunities. 

And! One of my students made me an apple Jack-O-Lantern after I taught them about Halloween last week. Isn't it the best! 

So, I have this one class on Friday afternoons. It's basically the worst time to have a class. All semester, the students have just been dead and unenergetic and uncaring. But, I had tea with them last week. Now, they're a completely different class. Absolutely unrecognizable. They're excited, eager, and willing to work. Hallelujah! I'm having them over to my house next week. Can't wait to see how much more they'll open up!

No comments:

Post a Comment