Friday, August 16, 2013

August 9--Day 33










Wow. Last day. It's already over. Terrance started tearing up during his speech at closing ceremony. I finished the ceremony by singing Peng You, a song all about friendship. It's a song they sing at graduations, when friends are moving on and going their separate ways. As I sang, I saw different students start to break down. Here come the water works. To be honest though, this goodbye was the easiest. Because it wasn't goodbye. It was, "See you in three weeks!" I'll be back. And, of course, Nicole was there. She was even included in our official group ceremonial picture. Ha! Score. First night alone with the Americans, although Alison and I hung out with Leo all afternoon, which was super fun. We chilled at RT and McDonalds. And! I got my Foreign Experts card today. I am officially an expert. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment