Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 12--Day 97


Last make-up day! The debt from our holiday has been paid! I love this decoration in one of my classrooms. And I love the mistake. "I shall be telling this with a sign." So funny. I can just see that sign placed in the yellow wood. "BTW, this is a fork in the road. Oh, and I took the one less traveled by. Just sayin', but you make your own decision; it'll make all the difference, you know."
Tonight, I watched a little bit of Mulan with Hansen and Spark (the two boys I tutor). The other night, Alison and I watched the movie. I understand it so much better now! And, during the most epic Disney song ever written (I'll Make a Man out of You), they did tai chi. Bam. Doesn't get cooler than that. I can do that! Well... sorta. ...not really. Haha. And, Spark finally taught me how to play Chinese chess. It's pretty cool; I might even like it better than American.

No comments:

Post a Comment