Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 21--Day 106



We had a little fun in class today. I divided up my class into 8 teams and gave each team a random picture of a frog, castle, and another animal. Each team was also given a random character, like "beautiful princess, evil witch, salesman, Jackie Chan..." Then it was story time! They had a ton of fun, but before they got to share their stories, we were invaded! I saw seven men standing in the back of my classroom with giant cameras. They didn't speak English, but could say, "You" and "Teach." Got it. So, after a very last minute lesson plan revamping and classroom reorganization, we were ready for TV! Provincial TV, apparently, so this was a big deal. I'm waiting now for my agent to give me a call about my next big gig as a Chinese celebrity. It'll come... any minute now...

No comments:

Post a Comment