Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15--Day 100




100th day in China! I can't believe it. Already. Wow. I can't believe all these people that I've only known all these people, all these friends for only 100 days. Today, we had the best lunch date with the Mills. Mrs. Mills made chicken pot pie. It was the perfect break; such a good time. And! Kevin rode in all the way from Haikou to surprise us. I helped Bruce with his speech again, and we broke out Anastasia (we named his ukulele Anastasia) and played and sang. Kevin was shocked that we were just going to sing in the canteen like that. "But this isn't summer workshop!" Oh, Kevin. The craziness with us doesn't end with the summer workshop. We're crazy all the time. But, nights with Kevin are always interesting. Apparently, the reason I ride my bike using only one hand is because I'm single. That free hand proudly declares my singleness. But, to make it more clear, I should wave my hand around and sing "All the Single Ladies." Yeah... Also, men should keep their hair cut short so their brains can "breathe fresh air." Oh, he cracks me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment